The newly created “Human resources center” is announcing a vacancy for voluntary intern of enthusiastic youth who want to build a career in this field.
Information on the job:
- Placement of job ads on the vacancies;
- Determination of the demand for the company’s staff;
- To prepare the text of the announcement of vacant positions, to coordinate with relevant agencies;
- Conducting initial interviews with candidates for vacant positions;
- Conducting the work in accordance with the company’s recruitment procedures;
- Conducting the recruiting work for the companies applied;
- To participate in trainings;
- Preparation and implementation of relevant tests;
- Establishment of human resources personnel;
- To participate in the establishment of the company’s structure;
Requirements for candidates:
– Part-time or full-time undergraduate students studying in higher education institutions, or new graduates;
– Responsive and accurate;
– Logical and analytical thinking ability;
– Ability to use office programs at a high level;
– Knowledge of the Russian language.
At the end of experience certain costs are covered and there is opportunity to be employed.
Interested candidates can send their CV to this e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
by writing ‘intern’.